Support for the rp: namespace is gone, but there is more work to do.
- The installer did in place upgrades and that has to go
- Then there are a bunch of beans that are only used in that configuration case
- Then there may be files which are the same
- And there may me classes which can be ripped out
- Finally there may be setters which are unused and could be exploited or removed.
A related example is the LegacyDecoders used for old style principal connector handling. These were plugged into a defaultHandler setter and we have had disucssions see
The order above is the suggested order to proceed.