Uploaded image for project: 'Identity Provider'
  1. Identity Provider
  2. IDP-629

Consent bypassed on IdP upgraded from V2 to V3

    XMLWordPrintable

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Major
    • Resolution: Invalid
    • Affects Version/s: 3.0.0
    • Fix Version/s: None
    • Component/s: Attribute Consent
    • Labels:
      None
    • Environment:

      3.0.0 upgraded from 2.3.8

      Description

      Hi,

      I've just finished upgrading a V2 IdP to V3 (and have a few more things to report).

      I was getting weird behavior where the consent module was being completely bypassed.

      It started working again after I finished the upgrade tasks at https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/IDP30/UpgradingFromV2 - specifically, switched metadata-providers.xml and relying-party.xml to the new format and changed the property idp.service.relyingparty.resources from shibboleth.LegacyRelyingPartyResolverResources to shibboleth.RelyingPartyResolverResources.

      I assume this is a bug ... (or at least missing explicit documentation).

      Cheers,
      Vlad

        Attachments

          Activity

            People

            Assignee:
            tzeller@shibboleth.net Tom Zeller
            Reporter:
            vme28@canterbury.ac.nz Vladimir Mencl
            Watchers:
            4 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved: